Australia Permanent Residency
Australia’s economy is one of the strongest in the world, offering plentiful jobs, thereby making it the preferred destination for highly skilled young adults.
The Department of Home Affairs (DHA) of Australiamanages and controls the process of Australian Immigrationthrough a very systematic and ingenious visa application system in the world.It’s SkillSelect Program for the General Skilled Migration (GSM) offers afabulous opportunity for Skilled Migration to Australia for deserving candidates from across the world, after checking their credentials and appropriatenessfor Immigration to Australia on certain parameters.
There are 3 main pathways of procuringWork Visas:
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa – Here it is mandatory that the candidate has a skill which is in very high demand in Australia and the administration is ready to extend an invitation to the skilled applicant having the required skills.
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 Visa – Here it is compulsory that a company is ready to sponsor the visa applicant. The sponsoring firm must prove that it’s obligatory to have the applicant work for them in Australia.
- Skilled Regional Sponsored Subclass 491 Visa – This Visa is designed to encourage skilled workers to live and work in specified regional parts of Australia for up to five years. They must be sponsored by an Australian relative who is living in a designated area.
Australia PR Visa Classes
- Business Talent Visa Subclass 132 Visa
- Skill Based PR Employer Nomination Scheme Subclass 186 Visa
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Subclass 187 Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment Subclass 188 Visa
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189 Visa
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 Visa
The eligibility criteria for skilled migrants to Australia is assessed on a point-based system. As per this system, points are awarded based on age, work experience, qualifications and language proficiency of the aspirant.
Those who manage to get the required cut-off points get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Australia Immigration and Permanent Residency (PR). An ITA just enables the candidates to apply for a visa. The applicant will be granted the visa only if he can successfully fulfill the requisite requirements for the category under which they apply after getting the ITA.
Work Visas may be either permanent or temporary, depending on the work.The visa candidates have numerous other options too such as Business Visa, Student Visa, Spouse Visa, Child Visa, Aged Parent Visa, etc.
The visa and immigration rules keep changing periodically and if one does not submit an application that is in sync with the new immigration rules, then rejection is bound to happen and that is where Intstu Aspirationssteps up to keep you updated at all times. For example, now the 457 Visa is not available as it has been replaced by the Temporary Skilled Shortage (TSS) Work Visa.